To assist in the development of the Regional Employment and Skills Plan for 2017, the RLSP are seeking to develop industry cluster groups. These cluster groups will provide much needed insight and form the employer voice element of the evidence base for the plan.
As the direct conduit to Welsh Government in terms of investment into employment and skills these RLSP supported groups will provide an unique opportunity to inform the future of skills provision within the region of south west and mid Wales, helping to drive a balanced and thriving economy.
What will you get out of being on the Cluster group?
- Influence Welsh Government spending on skills development in the region
- Provide an employer perspective for each key employment sector
- Influencing career decisions of the future workforce in the region
- Influencing curriculum content in FE/HE education
- Making a difference in the school curriculum
If you would like to be a part of the solution and have your voice heard, please get in touch we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Sara Nicholls – firstname.lastname@example.org
The RLSP is always keen to hear from employers in the region as a result a short survey has been developed to create a comprehensive picture of the region.
Employer in South West and Mid Wales? Have your voice heard – http://www.rlp.org.uk/business-survey-2017/